The lack of libido or sexual appetite may be caused by several different things such as stress, psychological disorders, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal irregularities, as well as others. The stressful routine of our modern life, when paired with bad eating habits may cause us to have a low libido. People who are in a relationship normally feel more pressure to maintain their libido since they don’t want to disappoint their partners, and, because of this, they oftentimes turn to remedies that may have harmful side effects. Furthermore, a lack of libido also causes constant dissatisfaction that may cause psychological problems.
So, learning natural ways to improve your libido helps avoid psychologically and social problems apart from improving our sex lives. Here are seven ways to improve libido levels:
1. Honey with Cinnabon cinnamon contains stimulating properties that increase our body’s heat, which greatly helps people with low libido problems. When paired with honey, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, this recipe can better improve our body’s functions. It’s very simple. Just take a tablespoon of honey and powdered cinnamon every morning.
2. Adding Peruvian apple to your smoothiesNatural smoothies are popular drinks that help treat our body’s basic nutrient deficiencies. So, if someone is already drinking any smoothies daily to improve their health, all they have to do is add Peruvian apple powder to any smoothie they are already drinking. Peruvian apple powder contains both aphrodisiac and energetic properties that will fit well into any smoothie. However, people that suffer from hypertension or nervousness should not consume Peruvian apple, because its energetic properties are very strong.
3. Ylang essential oil essential oils are widely used in sensual rituals to improve a couple’s intimacy and can help treat several conditions. Ylang Ylang essential oil is considered to be one of the most aphrodisiac oils, along with vanilla, jasmine, cinnamon or ginger. You can use these oils for sensual massages that help improve your partner’s libido.
4. Adding ginger to your recipes just like cinnamon, ginger is a very stimulating spice. Because of this, it’s ideal to improve libido in a natural and practical way. Furthermore, ginger helps activate our bodies metabolism, promoting a general feeling of health and well-being. Just like the Peruvian apple, all you have to do is add ginger to your favorite recipes, to increase the speed of the metabolism, and improve the blood flow to your sexual organs.
5. Laminaria (or deep-sea tangle) is a seaweed that is rich in minerals, complex B vitamins, fiber, and protein. Laminaria’s role is to provide the minerals that are essential to the body and increase sexual appetite. Just frequently use laminaria to feel your libido rise.
6. Bach’s flower Bach’s flower remedies are used to treat emotional and psychological disorders. They are also often used to fight stress. To increase libido, some specific fragrances are recommended, such as walnut, wild rose, white chestnut, and olive. Bach’s flower remedies treat libido as more of a psychological problem so it’s important to find a therapist that can listen to your specific case and prescribe whatever might be best for you.
7. Sunbathing is important for a number of reasons, especially because of our body’s need for vitamin D. The experience of sunbathing without clothes on is exciting, both physically and socially, because it’s so uncommon. So, for the people who have the privacy and opportunities needed to sunbathe naked, we recommend taking advantage of this to improve your libido. It’s important to maintain a routine whenever we choose one of these low libido treatments, so choose the treatments that fit your lifestyle the best and stick to it faithfully in order to improve your libido.